The employment and labor Laws of Ethiopia are changing rapidly and companies need quality legal assistance to navigate this ever-changing legal environment. We have been at the forefront in assisting foreign businesses and non-profit institutions in meeting these challenges by:
- Drafting employment contracts for both managerial and non-managerial employees
- Drafting training agreements between employers and employees
- Advising on labor issues such as annual leave, bonus, termination of Contract, severance pay and compensation
- Advising on pensionlLaw and provident fund issues
- Facilitating the acquisition of eork permits for expatriate staff
- Drafting settlement agreements upon termination of employment
We take the motto that prevention is a lot better than cure seriously. Thus, we audit our clients’ human resources policies and practices to forestall potential legal problems. Such audits enable clients to identify and rectify ambivalent and thin employment arrangements and, thus, minimize litigation.